Together with my friend Orhan I was able to collect the acceleration data of the WiiMote and the Htc WildfireS. I promised to give a little demo of this. Here it is! So we combined the accelerometers. This will be needed to measure armspeed and control both outrunners in a way that they assist the flapping of the wings.
The previous post shows you a drawing of how all the elements together should work, flapping the wings! Check it here.
It has been on my youtube channel for a while. Sorry i’m late posting this on the blog. But some good work has been delivered this week. Which will feature in a fun video soon! (a little less geek…)
This weekend blew over so fast. I got some great help and we worked pretty hard to get some things done on the wing. Best was that we succesfully connected the turnigy motors with the HTC phones. Check the video, I put it in there.
I briefly want to share some of my sketches and theories on the human birdwings I’m planning to build. Hopefully this will explain some of the basic principals I have in mind a bit more. To explain it even better I’m also working on a 3d animated visualisation, which I hope to post very soon as well. I’ll split the information in two parts: Continue reading →